**Site is under construction. PM me if needed**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Site is under construction. PM me if needed**

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:16 am

"I'll get over it don't worry..."She said. Kaguya then leaned againest him, still strumming the strings. She did not care if they were student and teacher; they weren't mortal so the mortal rules and morals did not matter to them? They were other students who weren't mortal but they weren't immortal either.
"You don't have to keep a distance Somei..Were only a few thousand years apart so why bother? It's not like mortal rules and laws matter to us but it's not like we break them either.."Kaguya said, the first time she said his name instead of "teach"..
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:28 am

Someivoshino thought about it for a split second, and did see some truth about it. When she leaned against him, Someivoshino blushed lightly, and tried to hide it by pouring himself more wine. He didn't know what to thik of this situation. He was about to give in, but then he remembered the most important thing... her parents.

"Your parents, i'm sure they'll have a husband waiting for you when you return, it wouldn't be courteous to date behind their backs..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:37 am

"I wouldn't give a damn. I would rather spend the last bit of freedom on this earth before I go...Besides they haven't protested back then, why should they now?"Kaguya said with a smile and crossed her legs, showing off her long, perfectly shaven legs and finally set her guitar gently down. She closed her eyes, oblivious to Someiyoshino's akwardness..
"Besides I like you alot so why hide?"She said, remembering his words back at school and softly giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 am

Someivoshino nodded slightly and sighed with courage. He had no clue what he was thinking, bt he agreed with her. Then, without even giving a warning, he placed his hand on her cheek, beeath her hair, and kissed her. At that point he had sealed the deal, and probably set himself up for a living hell. Too bad for the media, he was going there anyway...
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:47 am

Kaguya was surprised by the kiss but did not stop from kissing back, feeling that he finally sealed the deal. She put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her thin body. She did not care if her parents found out, Somei probably had more power because he was a god and her father was nothing more than the Emperor of the Moon, an immortal, nothing more. Kaguya felt she had nothing to worry about...Okay maybe the media but that's a different story...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 am

Someivoshino kissed her deeply, and allowed his hand to trace the curves of her body. He suddenly heard the song 'Fragrance' by GACKT on the tv, and couldn't help but chuckle. Was this a sign, or were the heavens trying to make a joke out of his love? He sighed slightly and pulled away from the kiss, for he had to think of Kaguya. Was this something that she would be able to live through?

"Kaguya, are you sure you can deal with this? A sunbae messing around with a student... there's no telling how big the media will take this..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 am

"Well.."She said, not sitting up properly and thought for awhile, her finger on her lip, making a thooughtful face. Kaguya somewhat understood his situation as she was closely watched back in the Moon and if you did something wrong, the whole court would be talking about it. It was the same everywhere else and the mortal world was no exception...
"Then we tell them the truth..Tell them what our feelings are towards eachother and that they have no business to mess with it. Right?"Kaguya said, thinking this may not be enough and their relationship may have to be sheleved...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:12 am

Someivoshino thought about it for a second, but didn't cave. They looked at this from their point of view, but they still had to look at it from a mortals point of view. She was barely eighteen, and he was near thirty, the press, and the police, would surely get involved. He sighed, and had no way of thinking this over. The heavens always loved to toy with him, and surely they'd try to expose him. He didn't mind his reputation being ruined, but Kaguya still had alot to live for...

"I'm afraid no matter what we do..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 am

Kaguya just sighed and laid herself on the couch, her head resting on Someiyoshino's lap. She gently carassed his cheek with her hand, the fingernails loaded with stickers and such.
"If that's how you feel it's okay...But at least still like this..Even if it is for one night.."Kaguya whisped, smiling. She untied her hair and let the sikly mass of midnight black hair slip, running down like indian ink.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:24 am

Someivoshino sighed and nodded slightly in disappointment. When she laid her haid down on his lap, he didn't make any sudden movements, he just looked at her, and brought his hand onto her cheek, his black fingernail polish seeming to glow near her face. He hated not being able to do anything, but the laws of this land were still a law they had to follow. He quietly sighed and looked at the tv, wondering just what was going on with this world and himself...

"Fine, just for tonight..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:29 am

Kaguya smiled but inside she was really disappointed. She wanted to start a relationship with Someiyoshino but sadly they cannot cross the line after all. If only they could run away somewhere but they will be eventually found out and boy her life sucked even more. She did not want to return to the moon but she could not be with the guy she liked..Not without people giving shit about them...As if her life did not suck now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

Someivoshino sighed and then he did the unexpected. He raised his hand into the air, and flicked off the heavens. Then he chuckled, and stayed quiet for a few minutes. He took a deep breath, and then he spoke, hating his japanese accent, but caring more about speakig mind.

"Let's do it..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 am

"Huh? Do what?"She asked, her eyes blinking in confusion. Alot of question arose in her head like: Let's runaway? Let's have sex? What?? The sex thought made her face bright red but she did not cover her face as it would make it pretty obvious what she was thinking...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Someivoshino simply smirked when he saw her blushing. She obviously didn't have a clue at what he was saying, so why not have fun with it? He simply grabbed her hand and pressed himself onto her, before kissing her. During that moment, he was pushing her down and trying not to laugh. In all reality, he had a plan... not a well worked out plan, but a plan nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 am

Kaguya quickly shut her eyes, blushing like crazy, so much her face almost looked like a beetroot. Her body became rigid, her lips were still but then she wondered if this will be first and last time he will ever touch her..Okay sure let's have...But Kaguya shut up thoughts up and kissed Someiyoshino back, relaxing her body. She was going to make use of this as much as she could...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:01 am

Someivoshino continued to kiss her, but, to his unfortunate luck, his door opened with haste. He quickly sat up and acted as if he was watching television and was trying to play it off, but it failed to work when it turned out to be his client, and friend, Rina. She gasped and her eyes grew wide, but she simply started bowing and asking for forgiveness before rushing out. Someivoshino didn't have any lessons , which could only mean one thig... bad luck?

"I-I'm sorry about that... I don't know what came over me..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 am

"No it's..alright.."She said, quickly sitting up and adjusting her hair and clothing. Kaguya lived for thousands of years, saw and experienced everything but THAT. Seeing as she never got into a relationship with any man (besides courtship) and never married, Kaguya then realised why her parents still treated her like a child. This made her sigh. Guess it was not meant to be..God it's a sign from the Heavens...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:13 am

Someivoshino stood up and streched towards the sky before walking into the kitchen. He looked at the clock and sighed before starting on his coffee. He looked around at the place, remembering how empty it used to be, but, even with just one more person, the house seemed to hve a diffrent feeling about it. He chuckled and looked over at Ilona before stirring his coffee.

"You have school tommorow, shouldn't you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 am

Kaguya looked at him and shrugged. She never felt sleepy. The night was her time as for the mortals, was day. But she did not want to be awake the whole night.
"I suppose so.."She said and stood up and walked to her room. Before she closed the door, Kaguya whispered a good night and shut the door quietly..

(OCC: Dude, you said Ilona LOL XD)

[Topic Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
**Site is under construction. PM me if needed** :: Role Play :: Off Campus :: Apartments-
Jump to: