**Site is under construction. PM me if needed**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Site is under construction. PM me if needed**

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:00 am

Someivoshino walked into the expensive, upper class apartment that seemed to be more of a mini mansion than an apartment. He set his guitar case and stuff down and plopped himself on the couch, exhausted. He sighed slightly and flipped on the television and flipped through channels. He sighed, seeing that nothing was on untill he finally found Mr. Brain.

"I wonder if she's here...."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 am

Kaguya woke up in her room, hearing a distant sound of the television on..She turn changed out of her school uniform into black hot pants, a skimpy tshirt that compliments her bust and tied her hair into a ponytail. I wonder what would happen if the school finds out...Or my parents for that matter. That would be a one way ticket to arranged marriage....She simply sighed and walked towards the source of the noise..
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Someivoshino pulled out his guitar and started playing a few chords, deciding to enjoy himself. He picked up the remote and turned to MTV and noticed a live of one of his favorite bands had come on. He struck the same notes and chords perfectly with the guitarist and sang along with the singer of the band. Their voices seemed to be the exact same, and Someivoshino stood up and started to rock out. He even plugged in the amp and adjusted the sound.... without any hands? Weird... He then decided to be a little fancy with it and when the vocal solo was coming up, he struck the last chord and spun the guitar around his body, while it was still strapped on, and when it came back infront of him he caught it and started playing again as if it was nothing. When the song came to the end, Someivoshino added his own little punk like drag on ending to it, and struck the last chord with a breakdown, ending the song. The song turned out to be 'Karasu' by One Ok Rock , a band that he was apart of for some time in his more... 'lively' days on earth. He got tired of the fame, however, and decided to retire to teaching... weird huh? He struck his fist in the air and kicked his foot slightly iin the air with his tongue out before plopping, backwards, onto the couch.

"Thank you, San Francisco!! Hahahahaha!"

He grabbed a lollipop from out of a jar, and popped the candy part into his mouth. He then looked around, just rememebering that Kaguya was supposed to be here... But where?
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:36 am

Kaguya stood outside the living room door, watching him play contently. He was too good to be a music teacher but seeing as she did not know his past history she did not think beyond the point that he must have been a ex rockstar. Hmmm a teacher as a ex rockstar, how many of those can you find around here? Honestly?
After the song ended, she gave a "whoop" and an appaluse, smiling. He was soo cute and sexy whilt doing what he loved most: singing and rocking out. He should dp that more often....
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 am

When Someivoshino heard someone give him a cheer and applause, he hopped out of his seat, his eyes calm and content on the person before him. He calmed down and sighed slightly, completly forgetting that there was a possibility she could have been watching. He sighed slightly and calmed down, plopping back on his chair. He felt slightly emberassed about being seen do so in such a childish way, but simply flipped through the channel, acting as if nothing even happened.
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 am

"Awh c'mon teach, an encore~!"She pleaded. Kaguya sat beside him, her elegant legs fully rested on the coffee table before them because of her dangerously short hotpants. She took the remote from Someivoshino and switched to the korean music channel, contently noting down all the music she would need to download for the night..
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:54 am

Someivoshino raised an eyebrow, and acted as if he didn't understand what she meant. Noone does those types of things if they aren't performing, so it made him seem like a loser, through his eyes anyway. He simply sighed and leaned back, grabbing a wine bottle off the counter behind him. He popped the cork off with his hands and took a large sip of it.

"What are you talking about? Encore of what? And please, stop calling me teach..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 am

"Of your performance~ But if you don't want to that's okay.."Kaguya sighing, thinking it was a waste to leave such talent down the drain in teaching. Her favourite song, Lolipop came up and she could not help but sing out the female vocals, the remote as her microphone..
"Loli~ Loli~ Lolipop oh you are my lolipop~"She sang out, mimicing the dances from the television. Kaguya had no embrassment whatsoever about dancing infront of her music teacher. I mean, so long as I'm breaking the ice, who cares~ She thought.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:17 am

Someivoshino chuckled, watching her dance and sing. She was a very cute girl, and it was good to see her act her age. Now was her time to be free, for when she was called back to the moon, she'd have to act appropiately. He then heard her mention something about his performance, and he blushed slightly, but quickly blamed it on the wine for making him slightly drunk.

"What performance? You sure you didn't just see someone on television who looked like me?"
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 am

"Ooooh sure riiight~"She said in a mocking voice, still smiling. The song ended and Kaguya plopped back onto the sofa, swotching the channel to MTV. Kaguya sntached the wine off Someivoshino and started drinking to her hearts content. Niether of them had school the next day, so it seems pretty acceptable. It's been a long time seen she got wasted...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:52 am

Someivoshino glared at the girl when she took his wine. He MEVER let anyone touch his wine, no matter who it was. He quickly snatched the bottle from her hands and started drinking it again. Such rudeness wouldn't be tolerated in his home. Sure, he loved heretics, but respect was a way of the neo Bushido, a form of morals he chose would be acceptable.

"First you call me teach, then you drink my wine... Your swimming in hot waters, child. Don't tell me i have to teach you proper etiquette when in the home of another?"
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:57 am

"Sorry..."She said, though she did not feel sorry at all. Seeing that she practically ruined the atomsphere, Kaguya got up and walked to her room. She locked the door behind her and slumped on her bed, all furnished and decorated. The room consisted of a desk, bed (with a net hanging above), a laptop with wireless connection and posters of rockstars. Her room was lightned by scented candles, the scent of vanilla hung in her room.
"Damnit I really messed up..."Kaguya said, cursing herself. She opened the window, the evening air hit her. She looked up at the moon, half hidden by the clouds. Suddenly, she just wished to return home...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 am

When Kaguya got up and left the room, Someivoshino felt bad. He realized that he had maybe went a little overboard, and even seemed to come off as an asshole. He sunk in his chair and tossed the wine in the trash, not even finishing it. Wow, that's a first, Someivoshino not finishing wine, very rare do you see something like that. He gave her a few moments to herself before standing up and walking to her door, knocking on the door lightly.

"I'm sorry, i overreacted... I didn't mean to anger you..."

Someivoshino felt a cool breeze and his eyes slendered slightly. He slid down the wall, and sat with a blank look on his face. He realized then that he had really screwed up. She was probably begging to be anywhere but here now...

"You really want to go back, huh?"
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 am

"Go away."She said, still looking at the moon. If she wasn't in the mortal world, Kaguya would be dancing at this years festival but no, her older sister is...At this moment, Kaguya would grovel to her father, begging to take her back..
But a part of her did not want to go. Kaguya wanted to be with Someivoshino but her pride wouldn't let her say "it's alright". But her pride was the cause of everything back then. She took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, the scent of vanilla escaping. The candles had been long sunffed out, the moon's light illuminating Kaguya's body figure.
"What if I said I don't want to go back..?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:58 am

Someivoshino looked up at Kaguya and sighed slightly. He looked back down at the ground, and slendered his eyes. He was happy she finally came out, but he was still mad himself. He spoke quietly, his voice barely illuminating from where he was sitting. The television seemed to turn on a diffrent music video, and he just stood up and looked at it. There was a faint smile on his face, but he didn't look back at Kaguya.

"Then what do you want to do? If you want, i'll take you anywhere you want to go..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 am

Kaguya rested her body on the door, the moon illuminating her body and made her midnight black hair shine. She thought for a moment, not knowing what to do. She wanted to go back to the moon but that means admitting her mistakes and she never liked conceding to defeat as Kaguya had a big ego but did not want to go bacause...Because...
"I just want to stay here..With you.."She said in a tiny whisper, her eyes looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 am

Someivoshino looked back at her, and sighed slightly. He pulled himself off of the wall, and walked over to the table and poured himself a glass of wine. He made no remarks, no faces, and no signs of emotions. He sipped the wine lightly, and then looked at the ceiling. He stood there for a moment before he finally replied. He looked down at her, and then spoke once more, his voice carrying a distinct japanese accent.

"Fine, you can stay..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 am

"Okay.."Kaguya said in a whisper and slowly closed the door. She sighed and walked back to the window, gazing at the moon, too distant to see the palace and sighed. She then remembered that her older sister, Kasumi, said she could call her whenever she felt lonely. Kaguya also remembered that she said "Why would I get lonely for?!" but decided pride doesn't matter and decided to call her anyway. Kaguya grabbed her cellphone, the crystal gleaming in the moonlight, and dialed her sisters number...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 am

Someivoshino sipped more of his wine, and sighed as he rested against the table. He was a screw up, he got it, so why didn't she just say so? He shrugged it off and took another sip of wine and watched television closely. He then looked over at his guitar and grabbed it, striking a few random notes.

"Way to go, Someivoshino..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 am

"Hello?"A voice answered the phone, her sister Kasumi. Kaguya had at least 6 sisters and never had any brothers but that was quite alright with the family. Kaguya could not imagine the family have males suddenly. It was just wierd. The only male in the immediate family was her father. And it was funny that only her and two of her sisters, Kasumi included, looked like their father.
"Hey onee-sama..It's me Kaguya. Your darling little sister~"Kasumi responded with an excited squeal and started talking about their lives what was going on their respective lives and so on. Then Kasumi gave her the question that Kaguya was not prepared for...
"Hey, I heard you were living with a god, is that true?"Kaguya froze, not knowing what to say...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 am

Someivoshino continued to strum his guitar, untill he heard a small little squeal like noise. Thinking it was Kaguya, he rushed into her room, fist clenched tightly, and his eyes filled with rage. At first, he thought something had happened to Kaguya, and if something had, he was going to make someone pay. He looked around, and finally relaxed, looking down at Kaguya.

"Excuse my rudeness, i thought something had happened..."

Someivoshino bowed slightly and backed out of her room, blushing, shutting the door silently behind him. He leaned against the door and slid down it, feeling like an idiot. He punched himself in the head a few times, but that was it.
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 am

Kaguya jumped a few thousand feet from shock but quickly regained her posture and heard her sister going: "Whats wrong?" She quickly answered back.
"Nothing, everything is under control!"She said rather quickly and then realised she just missed Somei and cursed silently..
"Listen, I have to go. Will you give the rest my love and kisses?"Her sister, who had the same hot headedness as she had shouted going on about her not answering question and so on but Kaguya ignored her protests and hung up. Kaguya sighed, took a deep breath and walked out of her room slowly...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 am

Someivoshino leapt up to his feet when he felt the door opening and pretended to be looking at a picture on the wall. He looked back at Kaguya, and chuckled a little, giving her a warm smile. He quickly turned around and bowed lowly, apoligising to her. He was really one for etiquette, obviously, and manners. He sighed a little before speaking loud enough for her to hear, his voice still carrying it's heavy japanese accent.

"If you want me to stick my head to the ground, just ask me..."
Back to top Go down
xXHyogetsuXx

xXHyogetsuXx

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 am

"No it's okay.."She said and walked towards Someiyoshino and sat besides him. In her hand was her own guitar. It wes pink but had intricate black patterns in the forms of lines, butterflies gave it a girly but rough look to it. She strummed the tune of Heartbreaker by G-Dragon on the guitar, the song itself suited their current situation..
"I'm sorry for earlier...I know was being a bitch about it..."She said, stil strumming her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 am

Someivoshino shook his head slightly, and sighed. He knew it was his fault for overreacting to something so small. He looked over at her, and then at the ceiling and finished off the rest of his wine.

"No need to apologise, it was entirely my fault. I'm-"

Someivoshino stopped in midsentence when he looked back at Kaguya. At that very moment, she was the most beautiful thing he had seen on earth, but then he remembered, she was his student.

"I'm sorry for my actions earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest   Rest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
**Site is under construction. PM me if needed** :: Role Play :: Off Campus :: Apartments-
Jump to: