**Site is under construction. PM me if needed**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Site is under construction. PM me if needed**

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaoru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxxy

Kaoru Empty
PostSubject: Kaoru   Kaoru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Full Name: Kaoru Natsume
Race: Human but modified
DOB: 03.04

Height:5"10
Weight:63 kgs
Eye color:Hazel
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: spiky. But its spikes downward
Clothing: red scarf with a coat that is made out of a material thats a mixture of leather and cotton
Overall Pic: https://2img.net/h/i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/naruto3377/anime%20boys/geilstertypderwelt.jpg?t=1271667346

Personality: Mysterious lone wolf tries to be by himself when he can be and hates class becuase he is forced to be there which annoys him.
Dislikes: Himself
Dark Secret: That he has be experimented on.

Transportation: Mountain bike

Racial Powers:He was experimented to to see if human could become stronger and faster and he was exposed to a substance which allows him to control metal to and extent. he can make some weapons . He can effect the weight of some metals, making it heavier and lighter. He has small amount of metal in his clothes, it is woven is thats is what he makes his weapons out of, The metal in his clothing is a mixture of silver aliminuim and a tiny bit of iron. The substance that was used ot give him his powers was tearing his body apart so he was injected with a tiny amount of some DNA from a vampire to help keep his body in check is was not enough to make him into a vampire but he was enough to make him stronger. His strength is about a fifth the powere of a full flegded vampire.

Family: Father (Missing feared dead), Mother (missing feared dead), Twin Brothers (both dead)
History: Kaoru was always aware of the other Races and he knerw not to get involed woth them for him to be safe he has younger twin brothers who play tricks on him and his parents, then one day the twins throught they would play a trick on the vampires, which resulted in there horrofic death, causing Kaoru to lose hope in the world around him then he was later Abducted by a scientist named Dr. Shota (note not actual person in forum) adn which he hadexperiments done on him to try make Humans stronger and so then they could fight and kill the other races to make Human superior. After Kaoru managed to escape he found his parents missing and they had been missing for 4 weeks and he had be abducted and experiments on for 4 months. He got back to his home and started to forge his parents signuture so then he could go to school and he inroled himself in teh closest school to him and the oddest. so then he will live his life and get his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

Kaoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaoru   Kaoru I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kaoru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
**Site is under construction. PM me if needed** :: Member Areas :: Character Registration-
Jump to: